Puppy Selection Process
A Smoother Process to Make Your Lives Easier
The “Puppy Selection”/ visitation day will be determined once the litter has been whelped. This will typically be the 1st weekend after the puppies turn six weeks of age. Your scheduled time slot for visitation will be in the order of waiting list/deposits received. Your selection can be made in person at your scheduled time/day of visitation, or, if preferred, you may make your choice based on pictures or videos. Final payment (balance due) for your doodle will be required on “selection day” via CashApp or cash. At that time, you will sign our puppy contract, health guarantee, and spay/neuter agreement.
Breeder will ALWAYS reserve the right to 1st and 2nd pick of every litter as we deem necessary for growing and adding to our program.
- Fill out our puppy application
- Submit a $300 deposit (via CashApp) to secure your puppy selection spot.
- Once the litter is whelped, we will send out notification and initial information to all families.
- The puppy selection day will be scheduled, and your time slot allocated.
- Puppy PICK UP day/time will be scheduled…mark your calendars accordingly!
- Pics and updates of litter will be sent to families at one week, three weeks, and five weeks of age.
- Six Weeks-Selection Day! *Expect to make final payment on this day/sign contracts and health guarantee
- If you decide on a name for your doodle, let us know, and we will start “calling” him/her by their name for the remaining time he/she is in our care.
- Make arrangements for your doodles 1st initial checkup with your licensed vet (required to have 1st “checkup” within three days of pickup per our health guarantee).
- Start “puppy proofing” your home and get all puppy supplies in advance of “puppy homecoming.”
- 8 weeks- PICK UP DAY…finally!
Once you arrive at your scheduled time for pick up, your doodle will be ready and happy to greet his/her new forever family. You will be given your doodle’s puppy packet, and of course,”HOMEGOING” pics are a must!!